- Node: a storage device which hosts a virtual machine and offers an environment for executing and storing Agents and their data. All nodes operate independently and a server may also be a node.
- Agent: Self-contained module that exists on a server.
- Server: Possibly a node, but primarily utilised to route traffic.
- Set: Unlike traditional html or plaintext message, a Set has a specific structure which the recipient is required to have knowledge of prior to interpreting it.
- Flow: Is a method to allow communication between nodes as well as local communication between Agents on the same node.
- Permissions: Each user or message is assigned permissions which may allow or disallow the message to be forwarded, printed or deleted.
- Message Properties: Each message may or may not contain time based auto deletion, access time restraints or hardware type restraints
Back To top