VeilMail has been tried and tested by independent parties extentisely to a level that the company has absolute faith in the security of VeilMail as detailed on this website.
So much faith, that VeilMail Limited gives you the highest available level of integrity of the security of all your data stored and mail transmitted using the VeilMail platform.
Should anyone person or organisation purchasing the VeilMail product suffer a loss of data from internal or external tampering, then VeilMail undertakes to fund any cost by way of damages sustained.
In order for a claim against VeilMail to be valid:
1. The claim must be for actual damages incurred through data loss from the VeilMail database storage or during the transfer of data via the internet. This may be from:
(i) Internal or external interception of traffic that has been decrypted.
(ii) Internal or external hacking into VeilMail data base and successful decryption
2. Proof of purchase of VeilMail and payment of ongoing licence fees must be provided to Veilmail Limited and up to date .
3. Password safety standards and security need to be maintained at all times.
Claims will not be valid where:
1. The client equipment utilised for managing, sending or receiving mail has been compromised.
2. The password security has been limited or lax.
"Compromised" – equipment that has spyware, keystroke recorders or malware that enables an unauthorized person to view or edit data, or data to be transferred or recorded prior to the encryption of data.
"Licence Fees" – amounts payable as prescribed by VeilMail for monthly, or annual renewal
"Password Safety standards" – Passwords must be a minimum of 8 alpha/numeric/symbol characters and include at least 1 numeral, at least 1 uppercase Alpha character and at Least 1 Symbol, with no word being dictionary definable. No password may be stored on an electronic device or passed to another party.
"Data Loss" – proof that information/data has passed to an unauthorized third party whether or not that data is made public.